◈What the designer says
"Stone of Wealth" citrine is golden and clear, pure and watery, with the lapis lazuli of the "Emperor Sacrifice" and the cloisonné butterfly of "Symbol of Blessing". It is a metaphor, and has the auspicious (lucky) spirit of lucky and lucky.
Citrine (Citrine) is also known as the "stone of wealth". In ancient Greek mythology, citrine shines a strong light of wealth at night, helping the Greek hero Iason to gain the throne, so people who believe in citrine also receive the blessing of the Greek god of wealth, Protos, and will be able to make money . The color of
natural citrine is quite clear and elegant, and the light and clear color is the top grade.
ancient times, citrine was naturally produced by amethyst when it was heated in nature, so its production is scarce. When it is exposed to radiation for a long time, its color becomes darker and becomes purple. In modern times, there are many artificially produced citrines, which have destroyed the natural characteristics and energy of crystals due to processing.
records of ancient books, the Chinese have been using Lapis lazuli since 5,000 years ago, the Egyptians were earlier, about 8,000 years ago. Emperors of all generations in China used lapis lazuli to sacrifice heaven. Because lapis lazuli is blue like sky, people believe that lapis lazuli is a gem that can be connected with the sky. The Egyptians believed that it could communicate with another world and use it.
world's finest lapis is produced in Afghanistan. The color of Afghan lapis lazuli is domineering and has the reputation of emperor blue.
remembers to choose lapis lazuli, with blue, white (calcite) and gold (pyrite) naturally distributed. And because lapis lazuli is generated on the surface and has many pores on the surface, it is not suitable to encounter water for a long time. It is recommended to use mineral oil to cultivate it.
cloisonne (fistula enamel, burnt blue)
cloisonne, scientific name copper tire filigree enamel. The craft originated in the ancient Near East. In the 19th century BC, ancient Egyptian pharaohs used it to make necklaces, which were used in combination with precious stones. The post-Eastern Roman Empire used this technique to a very high degree. China was introduced in the Yuan Dynasty and developed to glory during the Ming Dynasty Jingtai, hence the name "Ceylon Blue".
exquisite cloisonne products have bright colors, thick and solid fetal bones, neatly drawn wire, gilded and brilliant, which can reflect the warmth of jade, the brilliance of jewelry, and the fineness of porcelain. Therefore, cloisonne process is cumbersome and costly.
◈Select materials carefully and carefully check
materials: natural citrine, lapis lazuli, enamel, 18K gold, 925 silver
1. The upper hand of the picture is about 16cm, and the diameter is about 5cm.
2. Hand Wai welcomes to communicate and adjust with the designer. The order will not be notified to the hand Wai and will be shipped in the size shown on the picture ^^
3. The adjusted length (growth and change) will be maintained at the original price. Can be obtained from the designer through communication.
◈Looking forward to the only person you meet with
we assure you that this is a single product, not mass production.
If you need to re-engrave or mass-produce, you must understand that the taste is extraordinary. Because it is purely hand-made, each piece cannot be 100% the same, but we will try to make the style consistent, please give us a certain time to brew each piece.
◈About use and collection
1. Natural gemstones have natural luster and unique textures (small black spots, stone grains, ice cracks, clouds, mineral defects, asymmetry and other natural details), as long as you wear them often Observing the slight color change of natural gemstones, it usually appears more translucent and more charming, and it is also the best maintenance method.
and natural organic gemstones (such as coral and amber) have low hardness and are not resistant to acids and alkalis. When they are dirty, they should not be washed with detergent, cleaned with water and wiped with a soft cloth. You can also use a soft brush to absorb a small amount of mineral oil (Such as baby oil) lightly brush for maintenance.
2. The service life of metal art products is quite long, only to avoid the destruction of external force, or strong acid and alkali to cause discoloration.
3. The fabric (satin ribbon, cotton, yarn) has a soft and comfortable texture, and the service life is quite long, only to avoid high temperature, external damage, or strong acid and alkali to cause discoloration.
4. Any material jewelry should be wiped with a soft cloth dampened with water according to the situation, or use an appropriate amount of neutral detergent for the appropriate material. It should be kept dry as soon as possible after washing.
5. When the jewelry is removed, it must be properly packaged and stored, blocking excess air to avoid oxidative discoloration, and do not overlap and press.
◈Work packaging and after-sales maintenance
1. If you have any questions about the work, please keep in touch with your letter.
2. For the packaging part, please love the earth with us. We insist on environmental protection and recyclability, complementing the texture of the work, to achieve unique packaging, durable delivery, and easy access.
3. Your ❤❤❤❤❤ praise, let us feel warm heart, repurchase in the future, and will not forget to give you gifts.
4. We provide life-long repair service for works. It is recommended that you take photos of the works you want to update or damage and discuss with us. Precious metal (18K gold, 925 silver), elastic thread silk thread, hand-made and replacement costs "all free", the freight is borne by the consumer, it is recommended that you send back the goods when repairing, we will repair the work together with the repurchase The goods are sent together, can save your freight.